CodeCanyon - Tejas - Premium HTML5 Video Player
Tejas is built on jQuery and utilizes the very powerful ThemeRoller system for rendering its user interface. This means that changing the color scheme or images is as simple as just going to the ThemeRoller site and using the friendly GUI to change whatever you need. If you want to delve even deeper, it provides more options and flexibility so that you can create an UI you want without touching the plugin.
This player is being actively developed and I’ll be pushing out updates with new features and bug fixes very frequently. Since the namespace and options for the player are fixed, you won’t have to worry about updating your code. Just replace the core JS file and you can enjoy cutting edge features as and when the browsers support ‘em.
Update to version 1.2
* Full support for iOS devices added: iPhone, iPad and iTouch!
Update to version 1.1
* Update to add forced fallback to Flash if unsupported formats like FLV need to be played.
* Plugin option forceFlash added
* No browser plugins needed
* Intuitive default UI
* Spiffy seek bar
* ThemeRoller ready
* Fullscreen for supported browsers as well as pseudo fullscreen for others
* Very easy to customize
* Ability to display a custom logo inside the player
* Support for displaying buffered information on select browsers
* Support for multiple players running multiple themes on the same page
* Flash fallback for unsupported browsers
* Full support for iPhone and iPadDemo: